Why Venture Plan?
Getting ready for the March 15th start for the local Venture Plan business planning program!
Thinking about starting a business or in the early stages of growing your business as defined by the first five years? Check out Venture Plan for 2013! Same format and purpose as our FastTrac New Venture. Learn the fundamentals of entrepreneurship as you get your small business up and running! From the initial steps of clarifying your goals and business concept to setting up your operations, marketing and financial planning, this workshop-based course guides you through the business planning process. If you are considering starting a business or already running one, Venture Plan can help you shape your company for growth.
Reasons to devote Friday mornings starting on March 15th to your business planning:
- Small group interaction with other like-minded people who want to grow a business.
- Weekly community speakers bringing their area of expertise.
- Proven success stories coming out of our business planning programs.
- Covers every aspect of business planning.
- Interactive and fun!
- Graduation event for community and participants.
- Business planning as part of a group and benefiting from the shared experience, quality input and feedback.
- $700 program available for $140. because of funding through Michigan State University. (includes business planning book)
- Award winning business planning program for the Livingston County SBTDC through the Howell Chamber of Commerce, Making a Difference Award, in 2010 and the Greater Brighton Area Chamber of Commerce, Business Investment Award, in 2012.
If you think this program is the right fit for you or you are interested in being a local sponsor, call Nancy Johnson of the Livingston SBTDC at 810.227.5086.